Despite not having any signs up and the Buyer's Guide not out yet, we got a call for our first showing Thursday afternoon. After I finished my panic attack and had the start of a migraine, we finally got the house ready to go. No word on if the people liked the house or not.
Bruce (our realtor) just called and we have two showings this afternoon at 2:30 and 5:15.
I'm glad that people are interested in our house. But now my plans for the afternoon - getting groceries and doing laundry - are completely shot. Now I have to figure out what to do with the girls from 3 p.m. until 6:15 p.m. Any ideas? I have not a clue!
1 comment:
Congrats - glad to hear you are getting so many calls already. Do you have a McD's with a playland nearby? Hopefully when it get warmer you can hang out at a park. Good luck - I know how hard it is to keep the house clean with two tornadoes following behind - hehe.
Glad you like the new look :)
Tracy
Post a Comment