Please keep Grace and Emilia in your prayers. I took them to the doctor yesterday and was told that they both have the respiratory flu that is going around. They gave me meds for Grace but said that Emilia is too little for those meds.
I tried to keep Emilia as comfortable as I could, but finally took her to the ER in Fort Dodge last night around 10. They did two chest x-rays and learned that she has a large spot of pneumonia on her right lung. In addition to that she has a terrible bout of thrush (yeast infection) all throughout her mouth and down the back of her throat. They aren't sure how it got there but the meds for that typically don't work for about two weeks.
So it was a tough night last night and hopefully the girls have a better go of it today since we have meds.
Winter Sports
8 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment