Friday, May 22, 2009

Back from Florida

We are back from Flordia! Usually we would be sad about that, but the weather down there has been terrible! 21-inches of rain since Sunday and massive flooding in the Ormond and Daytona Beach areas! But at least we had Saturday and Sunday of last week to enjoy the ocean, the swimming pool and sand castles on the beach!

Unfortunately we ended up losing things too - I'm paranoid that I'm going crazy because I'm losing so many things lately! Thank goodness Grace has more than one pair of flip flop sandals because two shoes - not of the same style - are MIA and my new iPod is missing. I must be losing it!


C'mon Mom! We just want to go to the beach!!


Shopping at the flea market is hard work! Grace was very excited to get a train puzzle set! Now mommy just has to figure out where in the world it was packed!




No comments: