Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Thank goodness for Band-Aids!

It's official. I'm tired of wrapping presents!
It is currently 1:43 a.m. and Paul and I have been wrapping presents since 11 p.m.. It's not that we have A LOT of presents for the girls because we don't (Emilia only has 2 packages - both of clothes. She's 6 months. She won't know the difference!) But what is so time consuming is de-wiring, unstiching and unboxing toys so that they will be much easier (and more fun) to play with on Christmas morning. In all this wrapping, I have cut my hands to pieces with paper cuts from that darn wrapping paper. Last year I found what I believed to be cute heavy-duty wrapping paper on clearance after Christmas. Cute it may be - but there's a reason all the other smart shoppers left it behind. It's so heavy-duty that it is prone to causing paper cuts. There's a reason that Band-Aids also go on sale during the Christmas season!
UPDATE: Paul just told me he has one more package left to wrap. What a sigh of relief!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Merry Christmas Bloomquist family!!