Monday, February 11, 2008

More snow

It just keeps snowing and snowing and snowing. We're in the middle of yet another snow storm and they are predicting around 6 inches in our area. Of course all of the schools let out by 1:30 p.m., so the kids aren't complaining. But Paul still has musical practice. I'll be happy when the spring musical is over and he isn't driving home late at night in the snow and ice!

We signed up today to have a 3D/4D ultrasound at the end of this month. Our hospital doesn't offer it, but the hospital in Clarion does. It's elective but will be fun as we didn't get to see much of Emilia with our 20 week ultrasound as she evidently was feeling a bit shy. These ultrasounds look so cool too as they are 3D. I have had friends get ultrasounds like this and they look so neat! I'm excited to have it done... not to mention the fact that I get to write it off on taxes as I'm doing a story on it for work.

Grace is still teething. They say that she should have all of her teeth by the time she's 2. But with the way she's going she'll have them all in the next month or so!


This is Grace's "leave me along I'm reading a book" look.

1 comment:

Laura Ann said...

A friend that I work with was supposed to have one done a couple weeks ago, but her little one wouldnt cooperate, so they couldnt' get a good picture. Is very neat tho that this is possible now!! Grace is as cute as ever, even with her don't bother me look!