Thursday, February 14, 2008

Happy Valentine's Day!

Happy Valentine's Day!
(We are celebrating tomorrow when Paul has the day off. He's taking a personal day in hopes of getting more rest to recover from the winter crud. But Grace is already planning on a morning Sesame Street marathon with Daddy.)
Grace picked out Daddy's Valentine's Day present yesterday. She found a baseball rug in the dollar area at Target. I let her walk by herself (holding my hand of course) through the store in hopes that she'd wear off some energy last night. She saw the baseball and stopped dead in her tracks, pulled it off the shelf and said "Daddy ball." For $2, I just couldn't help myself. Paul was rushed this morning and didn't get a chance to open Grace's present which she has reminded me about for the last two hours. I finally had to hide it until Daddy comes home from rehearsal tonight!



Grace loves her winter hat - so much so that she wears it in the house most of the time too.

Grace's favorite pasttime - and the scariest one for mom and dad - climbing the stairs.

This picture is from this morning. Grace as you can see got into her diaper bag. She evidently decided that it was time for a new diaper because she got out and is laying on the changing pad, had the wipes ready and is trying to put her own diaper on while lying down. I watched this process for about 10 minutes and tried so hard not to laugh!!

No comments: