I have a sneaking suspicion that my dates are off on this pregnancy. I really didn't keep track of my last cycle because we weren't planning to get pregnant. I told the doctor that I thought maybe it was around the 25th, but woke up at around 2 a.m. last night realizing that it was before we went on vacation to Florida. I called the doctor and they are going to stick with my Aug. 10 appointment and might do an ultrasound then to date the baby. But if my new revelation of dates is correct, I'd be due on Valentine's Day and not on March 1 which is known for being a time of blizzards in Iowa. (I should know. My birthday is the 3rd and there's always a blizzard. I was born in the middle of one!) My other clue is that my clothes don't fit and I'm in maternity wear already. That shouldn't be happening at 8 weeks; 11 weeks yeah I could see that.
So we'll see...I'm just biding my time until Aug. 10th at 9 a.m.
1 comment:
Oh my goodness! 8 weeks - 11 weeks is a big difference! You might have a big baby for your ultrasound! :)
Post a Comment