It has been extremely busy since moving in a few weeks ago. On top of that, both girls and I came down with a nasty case of the flu and bad colds (at the same time - of course!) and we are getting Paul ready to head out to grad school for three weeks. We leave for the airport in two hours.
I promise to get caught up with birthday pictures and others within the next couple of days!!
However we have also started a new blog that details the work being done on the farm. I know that quite a few of you have asked what we are up to on the farm remodel and move in.
You can log on at: http://thebloomquistfarm.blogspot.com
I will also put a link in the side Links column.
We just posted on the Farm blog - and we will try to update you here when we update that blog.
We wanted to keep this blog about the girls as we try to print it out to keep for them as keepsakes.
No comments:
Post a Comment