Thursday, January 8, 2009

Dressed up!

Our family New Year's resolution was to begin attending church more regularly again. One Sunday down and many more to go. But so far so good!
On Sunday the church had their make-up day for the Christmas kid's service. (It was originally cancelled because of bad weather.) Grace loved to watch the big kids sing their songs and tell their stories!
I can't believe that in just one year Grace will be up there! Three-year old Sunday school is just around the corner!!


2 comments:

Laura Ann said...

I love the new layout and new pictures of the girls :o) So cute. And yes, it is hard to remember html after a while, I took a web design class in high school, but my brain doesn't remember everything I learned.

Tracy Peed said...

Good luck with your blogover. Love the banner so far! Let me know if you have any questions. I need to redo mine for spring.

Tracy