Friday, November 21, 2008

Why aren't you listening?

Grace's new favorite thing is Dora. In fact anything that has to do with Dora she loves.
I refuse to buy all of the Dora DVDs that are out there and instead have set the DVR to record every Dora episode under the sun.
Needless to say what TV time Grace does get is gobbled up with Dora.
If you're a Dora watcher, as Paul and I have become, they give a destination that Dora and Boots will be traveling to and then give three places that they have to stop along the way. (ie. rocks, mountain, lake) Well in order to get to all of these places they need a map which of course is in Dora's backpack.
In order to get the map out of the backpack, Dora tells the kids that they need to say "MAP!"
This is how it has been going at our house when Dora makes her request.

Dora: "Say 'map'!"
Grace: "MAP"
Dora: "Say it louder!"
Grace: "MAP! MAP! Why aren't you listening? Grace said 'MAP!"

I about fall out of my chair laughing each and every time this happens!
At least she knows that it's good to listen!

1 comment:

Laura Ann said...

I hope you guys are doing well! I'm looking forward to seeing you for Christmas with the Bloomquists!!