Sunday, October 12, 2008

Oh what a week!

Just when I thought we were all healthy again, Paul got sick. I should have knocked on wood or something. With as much Lysol as I was spraying around the house I'm surprised any kind of virus survived! Paul is battling a nasty sinus infection that had him in the ER Sunday morning. Z-Pack here he comes!! We hope that he gets better soon because his birthday is on Saturday!!

While Daddy was resting up on Saturday, the girls and I headed up north to visit Grandma and Grandpa Linn, Aunt Kristi and Aunt Katie who will hopefully be having baby Wyatt soon! Wyatt sure does have the hiccups a lot! Kate's tummy shakes like Jello every time he hiccups. Pretty funny! We can't wait to meet little Wyatt!

In between what will be a busy wek at work and trying to finish a class I am taking, I am still hoping to get in a blog makeover and also to start a new "mommy" blog. We'll see how all of that goes.

No comments: