Wednesday, September 24, 2008

I don't like quiet!

I am in Kentucky currently for work meetings. This means two full travel days and today - one very long day of meetings (most of which doesn't pertain to us so THANK GOODNESS for wireless internet!)

But at te hotel last night I realized how much I now don't like the quiet. I could have gone to bed at 7 p.m. in a bed all by myself. I could have watched tv - something other than cartoons or the Disney channel. I could have done many, many things that I am not able to do with two little ones running around.

Instead I found myself wondering what Paul and the girls were doing.

It was too quiet to get a good night's sleep (is that actually possible?) and of course the laptop for some reason wouldn't connect to the hotel's wireless internet so I was unable to get any work done. It was just too quiet to do anything!

I can't believe I'm saying this, but I will be SO glad to get home to a messy house with loud children!!

No comments: