Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Baby update

Well despite my best efforts, Emilia is still butt down. I was excited when we walked into the doctor's office this afternoon as I knew that she was head down like she is supposed to be. But by the time the doctor got into the room, she had flipped - again! I think little Emilia is going to be a gymnast when she grows up! At first I was pretty disappointed in hearing this, but the doctor when she checked me couldn't even feel any body parts meaning that the baby had moved back up and still has plenty of room to turn back like she is supposed to. So I have yet another week of silly exercises and sitting on an exercise ball. The good news - the doctor thinks that I'll probably go next week! Thank goodness! I am ready! (Paul is hoping for the 21st as that was his dad's birthday.) We'll just have to see what Emilia has in mind!

No comments: