Grace's hair grows longer and longer everyday. I finally gave in and put her hair up in "big girl" pigtails (pulling up all of her hair) instead of tiny pigtails on the top of her head. Grace was so enamored with her new look that she kept staring at herself in the mirror and saying "pretty." So today when we ventured out to run errands, Grace picked out her own "big girl" hairbrush so that she can learn to brush her own hair everyday. She's getting to be so grown up! :(
Grace has also learned that cheesy, funny smiles make mommy and daddy laugh, so she does them quite often.



3 comments:
I can't believe how old Grace looks! It is a little bittersweet, isn't it?
shes too cute!!
Grace is sooooo adorable! I keep thinking, she can't get any cuter, and each new post proves me wrong!
Post a Comment