Grace is feeling much better after a weekend stay in the hospital. A cold and stomach flu took their toll on her and Grace was quite dehydrated and sick. But the doctor's caught it in time and a strong course of antibiotics seem to be doing the trick.
Grace and I spent the morning doing a big errand run in Fort Dodge today. We are hosting Thanksgiving at our house this year and I wanted to get a jump on hitting the grocery store and Target before everyone was there. I'm glad we went shopping early because even on a Thursday morning it was crazy! Grace talked to all of the older ladies that were also shopping and showed off her sparkly red shoes that Aunt Kristi found. After three hours of shopping, Grace fell asleep in the check out lane and will hopefully take a long nap - because Mommy could use a nap too!
1 comment:
I'm glad she is feeling better! She is adorable as always...Are you guys going to Carolyn's for Christmas? I hope so...it has been too long!
Post a Comment